Tuesday, January 21, 2014

380 Crescent Drive in Pottsboro is $249,900! This is a WONDERFUL 3BR 3BA home!

380 Crescent Drive in Pottsboro's Glen Ellen subdivision sits on a beautiful 1.0196 treed acres, and has a very nice stone family sitting area/patio out back with a recessed fire pit! Inside you'll find high ceilings, a FULL bath in the 2nd bedroom, granite in the kitchen, a huge master bath with jetted tub, and a super-clean 3 car garage with finished walls and floor! 

View a TOUR VIDEO of this wonderful home by clicking HERE!

Take a look at these pics, and call us today at 903-200-4988 to learn more, or visit either of our websites at www.FindTexomaHomes.com or www.HomesByLainie.com!
Click me!
Click me!
Click me!
Click me!
Click me!
Click me!
Click me!
Click me!
Click me!

Call us today and find out what it's like to have an ENTIRE TEAM working for YOU!

~Keller Williams Realty~

No comments:

Post a Comment