Wednesday, June 18, 2014

OUR NEWEST LISTING! 800 Lakewood Road, Denison-$305,000!

Our newest listing is this large 4BR 3BA Denison stunner on 1.9 acres! This home is fully-featured, including a jetted corner tub, stone fireplace, dry bar, granite counters, 3 car garage, whole-home back-up generator, Manabloc water system (a super value!), and an insulated 24x30 pull-thru workshop with roll up doors that's wired for 220 power!

Watch this TOUR VIDEO by clicking HERE!   Then, call us at 903-200-4988 to schedule a showing. This is a true must-see home and the price is right at $305,000!

Click me for more!click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me


Keller Williams Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment