Friday, July 18, 2014

NEW LISTING! 646 Hillcrest Circle, Gordonville-3BR 2BA on 5.99 AC for $239,000!

This is 646 Hillcrest Circle in Gordonville!
 
A Texas-style 3bedroom 2 bath lake lodge for permanent residence or perfect weekender-vacation home! There's a beautiful stone fireplace, an open kitchen, and a spiral staircase to cozy bedroom-loft upstairs. This is a spacious living area with vaulted ceilings, and plenty of light. The showers are brick-tiled, the wainscoting is stained, the bronze fixtures are oiled...extra classy! Walk out back to the built-in outdoor kitchen w-grill, or the barbecue station, or the pond, or explore off-road trails on your gorgeous private acreage. 
Click HERE for a TOUR VIDEO of this wonderful home!

Call us at 903-200-4988 to schedule a showing, and find out what it's like to have an ENTIRE TEAM working for YOU!
click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me
click me

click me

click me

click me

click me



Keller Williams Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment