Wednesday, August 27, 2014

2 story 3BR with a bar and lake view! 99 Lakeshore Drive, Pottsboro-$249,900!

99 Lakeshore Drive, Pottsboro is listed at $249,900!


This is a one-of-a-kind Lake Texoma 2 story, 3 bedroom home! Enjoy the huge first floor living area, complete with wet bar and half bath...perfect for entertaining! Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms, a large updated and beautiful, sunny kitchen, the nice second living area, and a wrap-around wood deck with a nice view! Very nice lawn with landscaping and room for RV-boat parking off street, and a 4 car pull-through garage. This home begs for the lake life!

Click HERE to see a TOUR VIDEO of the property!
Call our office at 903-200-4988 for more info today, and see what it's like to have an ENTIRE TEAM working for YOU!
 
click me

click me

click

click

click  me

click me

click me

click me
clickme

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me
click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me

click me
 
Keller Williams Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment