Tuesday, September 16, 2014

354 Oak Estates epitomizes CUSTOM! 3BR, 5AC, $397,700!

354 Oak Estates Road in Pottsboro is $397,700!

This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath brick home on 5.01 acres features a nice open layout, large master suite with sitting area, a gorgeous kitchen, a great deck and patio area with stereo sound, and it's one of the most energy-efficient homes in the area!

Click HERE for a TOUR VIDEO of this gorgeous home!

Call us at 903-200-4988 to schedule a showing, and see what it's like to have an ENTIRE TEAM working for YOU!
click!

click me!

Click me!

click me!click me!

Click me!
click me

Click me!

click me

click me

click me

click me

clic me

click me

click me

click me

click me
click me
Click me!

click me

click me

Keller Williams Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment