Tuesday, January 20, 2015

401 Crescent Drive is the epitome of luxury and craftsmanship. $1,250,000

401 Crescent Drive in Pottsboro is listed at $1,250,000.

 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, lake front and lake view.  5,426 sq/ft on over 2 acres. 100% renovated and modern. This is an exclusive home with breathtaking architecture and views of Lake Texoma.

Please enjoy a tour video of this home by clicking HERE

Call us today at 903-200-4988 and see what it's like to have an ENTIRE TEAM working for YOU!

click me

click here
click here

click here

click here

click meclick me
click me

click me
click here
click here

click here

click here

click here

click me
click here
click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here





Keller Williams Realty

No comments:

Post a Comment